WBPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Inspector & Principal Posts: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of Inspector of Factories, Principal vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-06-2015 at 11:30 A.M to 06-07-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
WBPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Posts:
1. Inspector of Factories: 07 Posts
2. Principal: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 35 years for post 1, not more than 45 years for post 2 as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST of West Bengal, upto 3 years for OBC of West Bengal & upto 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ equivalent for post 1, Master’s degree in any schooling subjects from a recognized university for post 2 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test/ Written Test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 210/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/ credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- through Bank counter. SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. No Exemption of Fee is Available to SC/ ST/ BC Candidates of Other States.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 22-06-2015 at 11:30 A.M to 06-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
2. Candidates have to scan their copies of photograph and signature.
3. Log on through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
4. Read the instructions in candidate’s corner and advertisement carefully.
5. Click on the “One Time Registration”.
5. Fill the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
6. Check the details and submit the form.
7. On successful submission of application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated.
8. Note down the Registration Number.
9. Now take the printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2015 at 11:30 A.M.
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 06-07-2015.
For more details like pay, experience and other information click on the link given below…