UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 3587 Gram Panchayat Adhikari Posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has delivered notification for the recruitment of 3587 Gram Panchayat Adhikari on Permanent basis in the Director of Panchayati Raj, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-06-2015 to 09-07-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3587
Name of the Post: Gram Panchayat Adhikari
Name of the Exam: Gram Panchayat Adhikari (General Selection) Examination 2015
I. Name of the Department:
1. Director of Panchayati Raj, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
II. Name of the Category: 3587
1. Unreserved: 2041 posts
2. SC: 614 posts
3. ST: 56 posts
4. OBC: 876 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01-07-2015 (i.e. candidates must be born between 02-07-1975 to 01-07-1997). Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate with ‘CCC’ certificate from DOEACC.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Screening test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 22-06-2015 to 09-07-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Gram Panchayat Adhikari’
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-06-2015
Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 24-06-2015.
Last Date to Register for Exam: 09-07-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 11-07-2015.
Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 13-07-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
|UPSSSC Conductor||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Online Instructions in English||Get Details|
|Online Instructions in Hindi||Get Details|