UPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification Junior Work manager 280 job :- Union Public service commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 280 Anthropologist, junior work manager, senior scientific assistant, additional Assistant Director, senior Assistant Controller, Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies. Apply online before 28th July 2016.
Name of post:- Anthropologist, junior work manager
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, master degree
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 28th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 280 Posts
Anthropologist:- 02 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in anthropologist from a recognized university or equivalent.
Junior Work Manager:- 188 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in metallurgical engineering / mechanical engineering / leather engineering / electrical engineering / Textile engineering / civil engineering / chemical engineering from a recognized university or Master degree.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash / or by suing net banking facility of the state bank or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of union public service commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28th July 2016.