UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2015 – Apply Online for 110 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts a Screening Test for selection to Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2015 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2015. Approximately 110 vacancies are there. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-05-2015 to 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below….
UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination:
Total No.of Posts: 110
Name of the Exam: Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2015
Age Limit: Candidates age must have attained 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01-08-2015, i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1983 & not earlier than 01-08-1994. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: The competitive examination consists of two stages, Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening & selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination & Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening & selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written Examination & Interview).
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- either by online or offline mode. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the prescribed fee through online mode by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card up to 19-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the prescribed fee through ‘Pay by Cash’ mode, take print out of system generated Pay in slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only up to 18-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 23-05-2015 to 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-05-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Pay by Cash’: 18-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online mode: 19-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
Date of Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination: 23-08-2015.