UKPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Group C Posts: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Sanitary Inspector, Tax & Revenue Superintendent vacancies under Urban Development Department. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07-07-2015 (Tuesday) till 11:59 pm. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
UKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of the Post:
1. Sanitary Inspector: 02 posts
2. Tax Superintendent: 02 posts
3. Revenue Superintendent: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 21 years & maximum age should be 42 years as on 01-07-2015 (i.e. must born between 01-07-1994 & 02-07-1973). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc with 01 year Diploma in Hygiene & Sanitation/ Equivalent for S.No.1 post, Degree from any recognized university for S.No.2 & 3 posts.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Exam & Interview/ Screening test.
Exam Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.150/- for Unreserved (General)/ OBC candidates of Uttarakhand, Rs.60/- for SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates of Uttarakhand through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI). (Fee can be pay after 02 days of online applying).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.ukpsc.gov.in on or before 07-07-2015 (Tuesday) till 11:59 pm.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to www.ukpsc.gov.in———–> New user Sign Up.
2. After Registration User Id & Registration Number will be displayed.
3. Candidates should be note down the User Id & Registration Number.
4. Select “Examination” —–> Sign In —-> Application for Group ‘C’ Posts (Urban Development Department) Recruitment-2015.
5. Enter relevant details on Online application.
6. Download the Bank Chhallan Printout & Pay After 02 days of online registration through State Bank of India (SBI).
7. Finally take a Printout of Online application for future reference.
Date of Advertisement: 23-06-2015 (Tuesday).
Last Date for Online Application: 07-07-2015 (Tuesday) till 11:59 pm.
Last Date to Payment of Fee through Bank: 11-07-2015 (Saturday).
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee and other information click on the link given below…