UKPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Civil Judge (Jr Division) Posts: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 03-11-2015 till 11:59 pm (Tuesday). Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
UKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 15
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 05 posts
2. SC: 07 posts
3. ST: 01 posts
4. OBC: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 22 years & maximum age should be 35 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Law.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Preliminary (Screening) Exam.
Exam Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.150/- for Unreserved (General)/ OBC candidates of Uttarakhand, Rs.60/- for SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates of Uttarakhand through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI). (Fee can be pay after 02 days of online applying).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.ukpsc.gov.in on or before 03-11-2015 till 11:59 pm (Tuesday).
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to www.ukpsc.gov.in———–> New user Sign Up.
2. After Registration User Id & Registration Number will be displayed.
3. Candidates should be note down the User Id & Registration Number.
4. Select “Examination” —–> Sign In —-> Online Application form of CJ-JD Exam-2015
5. Enter relevant details on Online application.
6. Download the Bank Chhallan Printout & Pay After 02 days of online registration through State Bank of India (SBI).
7. Finally take a Printout of Online application & send it to relevant address mentioned above.
Last Date for Online Application: 03-11-2015 till 11:59 pm (Tuesday).
Last Date to Payment of Fee through Bank: 07-11-2015 (Saturday).
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee and other information click on the link given below…