Ministry of Textiles, Government of India
P Balu Road, Prabhadevi
Information:-Textiles Committee is a statutory body, established under an Act of Parliament in the year 1963. Textiles Committee is under the administrative control of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The Committee is engaged in various activities for the promotion of quality in the textile industry.
The Committee invites applications for the following post.
Jobs Post On:- 30 July 2018
Last Date:-31 August 2018.
Name of the Post:-Multi Tasking Staff
No.of Post:-01 posts (UR)
The scale of Pay:- Level 1 (Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900) in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC (Pre-revised Scale of pay Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1800/-)
Qualification & Experience: – Matriculation or its equivalent
Age Limit: –18 – 25 years.
How to apply:-The application in the prescribed format as at Sl. No. 17 duly filled in, in all respects, signed, affixing recent passport photograph, along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational qualification, age, caste and experience etc., should send by post/courier stating the name of the post applied on the top of envelope addressed to the Assistant Director (Administration Personnel), Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025 so as to reach the same on or before 31/08/2018.
General Instructions: –
- The maximum age limit shall be reckoned as on 31/08/2018.
- In addition, to pay, the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to the Committee’s employees from time to time which is at par with those admissible to the employees of Central Government.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies or Public Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- The Committee reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
For more details:-Click here