State Bank of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Corporate Centre, Mumbai
Phone: 022-22820427; Fax: 022-22820411; E-mail: email@example.com
Infomation:- State Bank of India invites Online application for a two-year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Jobs Post On:- 14 July 2018
Last Date:-07 August 2018
No Of Post:-05 Post
Name of the Post:– Post Doctoral Research Fellowship
Pay scale:-Rs 1,00,000/- Month
Educational Qualification: – • Ph.D. in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector
• Other Qualification (Preferred): Applicant should have cons I s t ent ly good academic record and demonstrated research skills. An applicant with outstanding professional contributions (as rst or second authors only) to a publication of papers/articles in leading, high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given preference.
• The specific skill required: Applicant should have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills.
Experience:-Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI or equivalent) ORConsultancy
Job Responsibilities:-• Research work during Fellowship – At least ve publications which should include two international journal papers (one of which must be ‘A’ Category) and two conference papers based on
• The fellow will also carry out external consultancy work / project on behalf of the Bank (self marketed / Bank nominated).
• The service of the Fellow may be utilized by the Bank for academic assistance including research assistance, teaching and handling of tutorials.
• Research work in the areas relating to BFSI sector.
• Research work could be on areas of public interest for which information available in public domain will be utilized or on internal topics of contemporary relevance subject to a
• The PDR fellows may also be called upon to design and roll out Executive Development / other programmes dealing with topics of contemporary relevance.
• The Fellow will carry out all other responsibilities assigned from time to time by the Bank.
• Bank will be free to use all the research output performed by the Fellow as may be appropriately decided by it.
• A Quarterly progress report will be submitted by the fellow to a Performance Review Committee.
• Each fellow would also be required to share Research outputs through seminars or at any appropriate forums decided by the Bank.
• Conduct Rules as applicable to Statisticians, Economists and Law Officers of the Bank on Contract would be applicable to the Fellows.
Age Limit: 28-40 years
How To Apply:- i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on
SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and
ii. Candidates should rst scan their latest photograph and signature. An online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page.
iii. Candidates should ll the application carefully. Once the application is lled in completely, a candidate should submit the same. In the event of the candidate not being able to toll the application in one go, he/she can save the information already entered. When the information/application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down
the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is lled completely, a candidate should submit the same.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms. Copies of application (registered online) along with self-attested photocopies of following documents should reach by post to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021” on or before 07.08.2018:
• Curriculum vitae including the list of publications
• Proof of Citizenship.
• Proof of Date of Birth.
• A two-page write-up on the high-quality publication by him/her.
• A two-page write-up on the intended research work at SBI.
• At least two letters of recommendations/reference – one from a peer regarding the research capabilities and one from applicant’s dissertation supervisor or from the academic institute.
• No objection certificate/relief certificate from the present employer (if currently employed)
• Photocopies of the Educational certificates and mark sheets.
• Experience certificate
• Photocopies of two Best Journal Papers
• In case of non-receipt of hard copies of the online application with the above-mentioned documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting and interview
For more details: click here