What is Nursing ?
Nursing is a very pious Profession. Where they can take care of individuals health, Families, Babies,Patients & communities health properly.So we can not neglect Nursing Profession.
Instead of saying profession it is better to say that Nursing is a social welfare service. Thats why Mother teresa once said… Its not about how much you do, but how much love you put into what you do that counts.
Medicals/Hospitals/ Nursing homes are booming now a days, herein Nursing profession also growing day by day. There are so many Nurses needed every year to fullfill the demand of Nursing jobs in Medical Hospitals. So in Hospital, Nurses are needed to take care of patients and babies.
As unemployment is increasing day by day here Nursing career can be a very good option in 2020. Salary is also very good in Nursing Profession.
Every year lots of Staff Nurse vacancy come and lakhs of candidates Apply for Nursing jobs and wait for Exam and result. There are tremendous scope in Nursing field.
So, we have decided to Inform Latest Nursing Jobs Notification/GNM vacancy
Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy in – 2021
|Staff Nurse & ANM||97||Apply Now|
|Staff Nurse (Khandwa)||62||Apply Now|
|Staff Nurse (Datia)||208||Apply Now|
|Staff Nurse (Goa)||377||Apply Now|
|Nursing Officer/ ANM/ Staff Nurse||69||Apply Now|
B.SC Nursing Course: Who want to serve in Hospital, Clinic, Nursing Home and in various health sector as a Nurse, B.sc Nursing course can be a very fruitful career for them. It is a four years degree course. In India this course is registered and controlled by Indian Nursing Council.
Curriculam for Bsc.Nursing:
- Anatomy & Nutrition Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Management Of Nursing Service
- Child Care Nursing
- Nursing Research & Statistics
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Candidates should have the subject of Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age Limit Should be 17 years to 35 years
Staff Nurse Salary
- It Actually vary.It depends on in which sector you are going to serve. In Private sector it totaly depends on Hospital or Clinic owner. Intitally after completing Bsc Nursing you will get 10000Rs to 15000 Rs. per month in starting.
- In government sector you will get 30000 to 40000 Rs. in India
What are the Future scope of Nursing
- There are tremendous scope in Nursing sector in india, Hospital/ Medical/Nursing homes are growing day by day, So they need many Nurses & medical staff to run the Hospital appropriately.
Current Staff Nurse Vacancy Available
Every day you can find here latest govt staff nurse, defence staff nurse, Railway staff nurse and in various department. You can also find staff nurse vacancy in many state like bihar, up, madhya pradesh, delhi etc etc