SATYAJIT RAY FILM & TELEVISION INSTITUTE, KOLKATA
(AN ACADEMIC INSTITUTION UNDER MINISTRY OF INFORMATION & BROADCASTING, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Phone: (033) 24329300, 24328355, 24328356, FAX: (033) 2432-0723/9436
E.M.Byepass Road, P.O. Panchasayar,
Infomation:-Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata was established by the Government of India as an autonomous educational Institution under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting in the year 1996. The Institute offers three years Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Direction & Screenplay Writing, Producing for Film & Television, Motion Picture Photography, Editing, Sound Recording & Design and Animation on cinema and other the courses on Electronic & Digital Media. Applications are invited from retired officials of central govt./ state govt./
autonomous bodies of India for engagement of the following post in Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata on a Contre act basis. Required educational qualification and experience is as under:-
Last Date:-30 July 2018
No Of Post:- 01 Post
Name of the Post:– Supervisor (Civil)
Emoluments per month:- Rs 25,000/- + HRA as admissible
Required qualification & experience: – Essential: Diploma of three years duration in Civil Engineering.
Experience: –At least 20 years experience in Govt. sector on the preparation of estimate in Civil Engineering Works,
Supervision of Civil Engineering Works, preparation of Measurement Book, Certification of Bills etc. Retired officials of Central Govt./ State Govt./ Autonomous bodies only can apply.
Job Description: –· He would prepare tender documents for different civil works (including horticulture) to be undertaken by SRFTI.
· He would supervise the execution of such civil works undertaken by SRFTI.
· He would scrutinize the estimates (including horticulture) submitted by CCW (Civil) to ascertain its requirement, veracity etc., in line with the Govt. Orders/Guidelines.
· He would supervise the execution of civil works (including horticulture & water supply) undertaken by CCW (Civil).
· He would scrutinize the bills submitted by CCW (Civil) for certification.
· He would maintain close liaison with the officers of CCW (Civil) to identity civil works to be undertaken be CCW (Civil) and execution of the same by the said agency.
· He would supervise the execution of all civil works (including horticulture & water supply) being/ to be undertaken within the campus of SRFTI.
· He would advise SRFTI Management regarding all civil work related issues.
· He would act as the coordinator between the CCW (Civil) and the Institute.
· Any other works referred to him.
How To Appy:- Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements may send their neatly typed application on plain paper as per the following format with the self-attested copies of certificate of proof of age, qualifications, caste, experience etc. and two copies of recent passport size photographs, addressed to The Director, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094”, along with a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/-, drawn in favor of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute”, payable at Kolkata. However, the following categories of applicants are exempted from payment of application fees as per the extant practice of GOI – SC, ST, PH & female candidates. The applicant may send the application by ordinary post or may drop in the application box located in Admn. Block of this Institute, latest by 30.07.2018
General Instructions:- (i) The engagement will be on contract basis initially for one year.
(ii) The contract is liable to be terminated by giving one month s notice by either side, without assigning any reason.
(iii) The contractual engagement shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption against any post in SRFTI.
(iv) The selected candidate will be required to join on immediate basis.
For more details: click here