Sports Authority of India
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate)
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 11000
Information:- Sports Authority of India (SAI), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Youth
Affairs and Sports, Government of India invites applications for engagement of Young Professionals on contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable up to a maximum of three years for support in Administration, Finance, Sports Management, Law, General Management & Engineering. All existing Young Professionals of SAI are also required to apply in the prescribed format as per the advertisement.
Jobs Post On:- 11 July 2018
Last Date:-07 August 2018
Name of the Post:– Young Professionals
Remuneration :- Rs. 30,000 /- per month (consolidated)
Qualification:- Essential:- Persons having Masters Degree in Relevant Subject or technical qualification like B. Tech., LLB, MBA or equivalent qualification in relevant field with age below 35 years (as on date of application) are
eligible for the post of Young Professional.
Experience:- Those having experience with the relevant field of working in Govt. Dept. / PSUs will be given preference
Job Description:-1. Compilation of performance data with respect to emerging/proven Athletes and Coaches in various National and International Camps in consultation with National Sports Federations;
2. Carry out all necessary documentation with regard to the National Coaching Camps such as attendance, Data Analysis with respect to International/National Standards etc.
3. Ranking of players and Coaches at National/International and World Level;
4. Performance assessment of existing Coaches at National/International level;
5. Identification of National/International level Training Institutions;
6. Regular monitoring of performance and progression of Athletes covered under the development group;
7. Managing all the affairs related to various National Coaching Camps being run at the Regional Centre;
8. Assisting National Coaches/Foreign Coaches as well as National Observers in all the affairs related to the conduct of the National Coaching Camps.
9. Assisting in SAI organizing events of importance
10.Assisting SAI in HR related issues / Procurement of Equipment / Goods / Services
Age Limit: – The maximum age shall not be more than 35 years on the last date of receipt of applications.
How To Apply:- The details and applications forms are available on the website of SAI i.e. www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in the complete application should reach at the following address latest by 7th August 2018 till 5:00 PM. Regional Director (Personnel) Sports Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate) 2 nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
For more details: click here