Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural
Sciences and Technology of Jammu
Division of Entomology, FoA, Main Campus, Chatha, Jammu-180009
Information:-Applications on plain paper indicating name/permanent address/address for correspondence
/ telephone number /date of birth/qualification and experience are invited from the eligible candidates for the following temporary position in a DST-SERB ad-hoc research project entitled “Identification and Molecular characterization of honeybee diseases in Jammu and Kashmir”.
Jobs Post On:- 31 October 2018
Last Date:- 15 November 2018
Name of the Post:- Junior Research Fellow
No. Of Post:-01
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000.00/- +HRA (Fixed) for First & Second Year and, If continued in 3rd Year Rs.28,000/- +
HRA (Fixed) Per Month.
Essential Qualification:- MSc. (Ag.) Entomology with specialization in beekeeping
Desirable:-Candidates should have Working knowledge on molecular diagnostic of bee diseases and need to
undertake Laboratory cum field experiments.
How to apply:- The application along with attested testimonials/certificates should reach the office of Dr Devinder Sharma, (PI), Assistant Professor, Division of Entomology, Block No. 06, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu, Main Campus, Chatha, Jammu-180 009 on or before 15-11-2018. Eligible
candidates will be interviewed on 22-11-2018 (in case of the holiday the interview shall be conducted on next working day) in the office of Director Research, SKUAST-Jammu at 11:30 A.M. No separate intimation shall be issued. The advertisement is also available at university website www.skuast.org.
General Instructions:-The position is purely temporary to be filled initially for a period of one year only and
further extension is based on the basis of performance in the projector availability of funds.
• The engagement shall stand terminated automatically on expiry/completion of tenure/research project.
• The appointee can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason there off.
• The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The Screening Committee may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview taking into consideration the qualifications and experience as per the advertisement.
• The appointee shall have no legal claim for regular adjustment/absorption in SKUASTJammu after competition/winding up of concerned project.
• The appointee shall has to undertake extensive tour/survey work.
• The appointee shall be responsible for performing the duties assigned by PI
• Before leaving the fellowship He/ she should intimate one month in advance to the PI before
leaving otherwise salary of the last month shall be returned in project head.
• No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview.
• Selected candidates will have to join duty within a period of one week after the receipt of
Job Category: Science & Engineering
Official Website Link:-Click here