University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu
Information:-Applications are invited from candidates for the temporary position in an Adhoc Project entitled ‘Soil Erosion Risk Mitigation and Carbon Sequestration Potential of Climate Resilient Agriculture Practices
in Foothill Shivaliks’ (NICRA-ICAR) operational in the Division of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Faculty of Agriculture, SKUAST-Jammu as detailed below:
Jobs Post On:- 08 January 2019
Last Date:- 15 January 2019
Name of the Post:- SRF (Senior Research Fellow)
No. of Vacancies:- 01
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25,000/-p. m. plus HRA
Essential Qualifications: 1. M.Sc. Agriculture/Allied subjects with Laboratory analysis and/or field experience
2. NET or PhD compulsory for candidates having 03 years Bachelor’s degree
Desired qualification/ experience: 1. Soil erosion studies/assessment/Rainwater management/Conservation
2. Experience in soil /plant analysis
How to apply:- Applications are invited on plain paper indicating post applied for along with CV containing name/permanent address/address for correspondence/ telephone number/e-mail/date of birth/qualification and experience etc along with attested copies of the certificates. The application should reach the office of Dr Vikas Sharma, Principal Investigator, Division of Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry, SKUAST-J, Chatha, Jammu-180009 (J&K); (mobile: 7298729990; email: firstname.lastname@example.org), before 15.01.2019. Eligible applicants can appear for a walk-in interview on 15.01.2019 between 11.00 am – 2.00 pm at Directorate of Research, SKUAST-Jammu. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
General Instructions:-1. The position is purely temporary, time-bound and co-terminus with the project and will be initially filled up to March 2019.
2. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the positions, depending on the qualifications/credentials of the candidates applied etc.
3. The services of the incumbent shall stand terminated automatically on expiry of the period of the project with no claim of absorption against any temporary/regular post in the University.
4. The appointee can be terminated at any time by University without assigning any reason thereof.
Job Category: Science & Engineering
Official Website Link:-Click here