State Bank of India
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
Phone: 022-2282 0427; Fax: 022-2282 0411; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information:-State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
1. The process of Registration is complete only when a fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of a fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they full the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. The shortlisting & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview & is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification & Experience etc.) he/ she will
neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail or will be uploaded on the Bank’s websites (No hard copy will be sent).
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-o marks in the nal merit list (common marks at the cut-o point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
8. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
9. All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.
Jobs Post On:- 09 January 2019
Last Date:- 31 January 2019
Name of the Post:- Deputy Manager (Statistician)
No. of Vacancies:- 02
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent (The course should be of 2 years’ full-time duration. Course completed through correspondence/
part-time are not eligible. The Institute should be recognised/ approved by Govt., Govt. Bodies/AICTE)
Other Qualification: Candidates having M.Phil./Ph.D. in same Field(Statistics) will be preferred.
Post Qualification Experience:-Essential Experience: Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience as a Statistician/Executive in Supervisory/ Management Role in i. Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Associate or subsidiaries of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or Major Private Sector Bank, OR
ii. In a Public Sector or Listed Financial Institution/ Company. Preferred Experience: Candidates having experience in data validation, analysis and reporting to Top Management will be preferred. Specific skills: Good Analytical Skills
Age Limit as on 01.12.18:-32 to 42
How to apply:- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advice etc. by email.
General Instructions:-i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for the post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her
are correct in all respects.
ii. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled in.
iv. Appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically t as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving
communication viz. call letters/Interview date advice etc. vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. once, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will
not be paid.
viii. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
ix. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India will have to be submitted by SC/ST candidates if called for interview.
x. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 31.03.2018. OBC
certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2018 to the date of the interview, should be submitted by such candidates if called for an interview.
Job Category: Deputy Manager
Official Website Link:-Click here