35, Ferozeshah Road
Jobs Post On:- 08 August 2018
Last Date:-02 September 2018
Name of the Post:-Assistant Editor
No. Of Post:-01 Post
Pay Scale: Pay Scale: Level-10/56100-177500 (7 CPC) (pre-revised PB III/15600-39100/GP-Rs.5400) (6 CPC)
Educational & other qualifications: – Essential :
1. A Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in a language/literature recognized by the
2. Good Knowledge of Hindi/English and one or more Indian languages of the region concerned.
3. Five years experience in editing literary and scholarly manuscripts and overseeing them through
the various stages of production.
4. Basic knowledge of computer application
1. A research degree in literature.
2. Research experience and published work.
3. General knowledge of Indian literature.
4. Diploma in Journalism.
Age Limit: 50 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules)
How to apply:-The application along with self-attested copies of qualifications/ experience etc. in the prescribed
format as given on the website duly superscribed on the envelope “Name of the post applied for” addressed to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi110001 should reach this office within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Website: http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in
General Instruction:-The Incumbent selected is liable to be transferred to any of the offices of the Sahitya Akademi located in India. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the
eligibility conditions may visit Akademi website and follow the application procedure as stated. Applications received through email and without self-attested copies will not be accepted.
For more details:-Click here