PPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 66 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has released notification for the recruitment of 66 Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancies in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Punjab. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-05-2015 by 11:59:00 P.M & send hard copy of application on or before 10-06-2015 by 05:00 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
PPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 66
Name of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Name of the Category:
1. General: 34 Posts
2. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 04 Posts
3. Freedom Fighter, Punjab: 01 Post
4. Sports Person, Punjab: 01 Post
5. Physically Handicapped, Punjab Visually Impaired- 76-A: 01 Post
6. S.C. Others, Punjab: 06 Posts
9. S.C. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 01 Post
10. Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikh, Punjab: 06 Posts
12. Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh, ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 02 Posts
13. Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh Sports Person, Punjab: 01 Post
14. Backward Class, Punjab: 08 Posts
15. B.C. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be below 18 years and above 37 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees, upto 42 years for SC/ BC of Punjab/ Widows/ Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women, upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) or its equivalent degree from a recognized University or other teaching institution recognized by CCIM & Punjabi of Matriculation/ equivalent standard.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on competitive examination.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1125/- for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab, Rs.500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab, Rs. 3000/- for all other categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) and Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab by using the print out of system generated Bank Challan Form through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 27-05-2015 by 11:59:00 P.M & send their hard copy of application along with copy of self attested certificates & Challan Form to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala-147001 on or before 10-06-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scan the copy of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ppsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “Advertisement” —> “Open Advertisement”.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Click on “Apply/ View” —> “Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
7. Now take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-05-2015 by 11:59:00 P.M.
Last Date for Depositing the Application Fee: 03-06-2015 during Banking Hours.
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 10-06-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
For more details like pay scale, important instructions and other information click on the link given below…