|Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 72 Diploma Trainee, Jr. Technician Trainee and Assistant vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility and apply online from 10-08-2016 to 31-08-2016.
More details about PGCIL Recruitment 2016 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply are given below:
|PGCIL Vacancy Details:|
|Job Location: Secunderabad (Telangana)|
|Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment:|
• For Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Board/Institute with 70% marks.
• For Jr. Technician Trainee: ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from recognized Board/Institute.
• For Assistant: B.Com degree from a recognized University/Institution.
• For Diploma Trainee/Jr. Technician Trainee: 27 years
• For Assistant: 28 years
• For SC Candidates: 5 years
• For OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates: 3 years
• For PWD Candidates: 10 years
• For Diploma Trainee: Rs. 360
• For Assistant/Jr. Technician Trainee: Rs. 260
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test/Trade Test and Computer Skill Test.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through PGCIL website www.powergridindia.com from 10-08-2016 to 31-08-2016.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 10-08-2016
• Last Date of Online Application: 31-08-2016
|PGCIL Official Notification 2016
Click Here to Apply Online