PAWAN HANS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Information:- Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. The Company is in Mini Ratna Category-I and has been making profits consistently over the years. The Company operates & maintains a fleet of 43 state-of-art helicopters of different make/capacity, such as Mi-172, Bell-206L4, Bell 407, Dauphin 365N/N3, Ecureuil AS-350350 B3 & ALH Dhruv Helicopter.
To associate in its growth as envisaged in the Corporate Plan, the Company intends to recruit young and dynamic professionals under the newly introduced Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme, as under:-
Job Post On –21 June 2018,
Last dates:-31 July 2018,
Name Of Post:- Cadet Pilot Scheme
No. Of Post:-10(Ten)
(Reservation & Age relaxation as per Government of India directives)
Age:- Not less than 17 years of age as on the last date of application. Upper age limit would be 25 years (as on last date for receipt of application)
Educational Qualification :-Should have passed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Mathematics and English or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST candidates).
General Conditions: –
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before interview / selection.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons there for.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 31st July 2018.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at NOIDA/ Delhi. How to apply: Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company’s website www.pawanhans.co.in and may apply online. The applicants should also send the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class & qualification etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee – non refundable) for Rs. 2950/- (Rupees two thousand nine hundred and fifty only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA/Delhi (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
Further, such of the candidates meeting the above requirement, who could not apply online may download Application Blank from the website www.pawanhans.co.in and send it duly filled in affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class & qualification etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee – non refundable) for Rs. 2950/- (Rupees two thousand nine hundred and fifty only) inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA/Delhi (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
While sending the DD by post, the applicants should write their Name, Address, District, State & Contact Number on reverse of the DD.
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the application without proof of Certificates or application received after last date, submitted offline are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
For more details: click here