OSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 232 Jr Data Entry Operator Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar has released notification for the recruitment of 232 Junior Data Entry Operator vacancies on contract basis of State Secretariat (post code-DEO/98) under Home Department, Government of Odisha. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-05-2015 to 22-06-2015 by 11:59 P.M. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 232
Name of the Posts: Junior Data Entry Operator
1. SC: 37 Posts
2. ST: 52 Posts
3. SEBC: 26 Posts
4. UR: 117 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21-32 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women candidates, 10 years for PwD candidates & for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in any discipline with adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Fundamental (Theory), Test in computer (Practical) and viva-voce test.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from 22-05-2015 to 22-06-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.odishassc.in.
2. Click on “Online Application Form”.
3. Select the appropriate post.
4. Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
6. Click on submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Click on the button print application form.
9. The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
10. Now to take two printed copies of the application.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-05-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…