OIL & NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LTD
WESTERN OFFSHORE UNIT, MUMBAI
ADVT. NO. 03/2018/DOC/Goa
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF Field Medical Officer (Onshore),
General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) (ON CONTRACT BASIS w.e.f.
01/07/2018 up to 30/06/2020)
Information: –ONGC, IPSHEM, Goa requires Field Medical Officer (Onshore posting), General
Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) on a contract basis to meet the contingency
requirements with the following job specifications:
Job Posted on– 08.June.2018
Last date:-12 June 2018
Name of the post:-Field Medical Officer
Qualification & Experience:-M.B.B.S. Experience desirable.
Remuneration(per month):-Rs. 75,000/-
Date of interview:-10.06.2018 (Sunday)
How to Apply:-1. Candidates can apply for one post only.
2. Engagement is purely temporary, on a contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
3. No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage.
4. All Doctors must possess valid Registration Certificates on the date of Interview.
5. SC/ST/OBC reservation is provided as per government guidelines.
6. PWD (OA-One Arm, OL-One Leg) may apply for the post of General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)
For more details: click here