Odisha Mining Corporation Limited
Information: –The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (The OMC), a Gold rated State PSU is the largest Public
Enterprise in the Mining Sector in the country. It recorded production of 8.87 Million Tons with an
annual turnover of Rs.2853 crores during FY 2017-18.
The OMC intends to fill-up the following vacant posts on regular basis.
Job Posted on– 07.June.2018
Last date:-19 June 2018
Name of the post:-Dy. General Manager (Min.), E-5 grade
Qualification:-Degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized Institute with 1st Class MMCC (Unrestricted)under the MMR, 1961.
Experience:-Should hold 1st Class Mines Managers Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted) and have 12 years of
post-qualification experience in metalliferous mines out of which 8 years should be in Underground mines development, construction, exploration & production activities etc. Exposure to Mine Planning &
Drawing Softwares will be an added advantage.
The scale of Pay & GP of the Post (As per pre-revised Pay):-Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 7,600/-
Age as on 30.04.2018:- Not above 48 years
How to Apply:-
• Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from our website:
www.omcltd.in to be filled-up by the candidate after carefully reading the eligibility
criteria prescribed for the post.
• The applicant should affix recent color passport size photograph at a top right side of the
• The applicant should furnish attested copies of mark sheets & certificates of HSC
examination & onwards along with certificates towards age, caste, experience, etc.
• The candidates already employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall
submit their application through proper channel or shall produce ‘No Objection
Certificate’ issued by their present employer in case of selection of the candidate in the
• The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied by one page write up on
“Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” along with a statement of purpose.
• Incomplete applications or applications without supporting documents / not full-filling the
prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected
GENERAL CONDITIONS :-
• The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters
relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the candidature, selection of candidate,
cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be
entertained in this regard.
• At any stage of recruitment process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false
or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to
• Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
• Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents as per
provisions of OMC R&P Rules, 2012 (visit OMC website www.omcltd.in)
• Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate courts
Interested eligible candidates are requested to download the application format from
OMC website: www.omcltd.in & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with a one
page write up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” as well as a statement of
purpose and attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials in support of their eligibility by
Speed Post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________”
so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House,
Bhubaneswar-751001 by 19.06.2018 positively. Applications received after the last date due
to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected
For more details: click here