Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
Nuclear Fuel Complex
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER
BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”
Information: –Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad; Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu; (Industrial Establishments) and NFC-Kota, a greenfield project under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The selected candidates, on an appointment, are liable to serve in any of the above units and any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy located in different parts of the country. Details of posts and eligibility criteria for the posts are as under:-
Job Posted on– 11.June.2018
Last date:-29 June 2018
Name of the post:– NURSE ‘A’
Group of Service:-Group-B (Non-Gazetted)
No.of post:-01 -SC, 01-UR
PAY: –Rs. 44900/- (Cell No. 1 in the Level 7 of Pay Matrix) Plus usual Allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
Nationality:-Must be a citizen of INDIA
Age:-Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years for UR and 35 years for SC candidates as on the last date of receipt of application.
Educational Qualification & Experience:-• XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from any Central/State Nursing Council in India
• B.Sc. (Nursing)
• Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital
• Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces
NOTE: Candidates possessing the degree in Nursing may be considered for awarding 2 additional increments at the time of recruitment
HOW TO APPLY:-
• Candidates may please click the link provided in NFC website www.nfc.gov.in for submitting their application Online.
• User Guide is available on the Website duly explaining the procedure to apply, payment of application fee, upload Photo & Signature and to take a printout of application form submitted.
• The applicants have to read the User Guide for online submission of application and then proceed further.
• Hand Written/Typed/Photostat copies/outside printed application form will not be accepted.
• For any clarification you may please contact:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) Helpdesk No 040-66671613 (Helpdesk No. will be available from Monday to Saturday between 10:30 AM to 06:00 PM).
• Documents to be uploaded along with the application form:
a. Candidates recent passport size photo of (Max size- 50 KB)
b. Signature of the candidate of (Max Size- 30 KB)
For more details: click here