Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
Nuclear Fuel Complex
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER
BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”
Information: –Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad; Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu; (Industrial Establishments) and NFC-Kota, a greenfield project under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The selected candidates, on an appointment, are liable to serve in any of the above units and any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy located in different parts of the country. Details of posts and eligibility criteria for the posts are as under:-
Job Posted on– 11.June.2018
Last date:-29 June 2018
Name of the post:– Leading Fireman ‘A’
Group of Service:-Group-C
No.of post:-01 (ST)
PAY: –Rs.25500/- (Cell No. 1 in the Level 04 of Pay Matrix) Plus usual Allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
Nationality:-Must be a citizen of INDIA
Age:-Minimum 18 years & Maximum 37 years (including 05 years relaxation for ST candidates) as on the last date of receipt of application [Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of candidates with longer experience]
Educational Qualification & Experience:-
Educational Qualification:-SSC or equivalent. Experience as Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization. Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centre and valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference.
Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College. Persons having valid Heavy vehicle driving License will be
No. of years of relevant experience:- •08 years as Fireman/DCO
• 07 years as Fireman/DCO
NOTE: –(i) Out of the above experience, Candidates must have 03 years relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification.
(ii) Experience should be in well-established Fire service organization as Fireman /Driver-cum-Operator.
HOW TO APPLY:-
• Candidates may please click the link provided in NFC website www.nfc.gov.in for submitting their application Online.
• User Guide is available on the Website duly explaining the procedure to apply, payment of application fee, upload Photo & Signature and to take a printout of application form submitted.
• The applicants have to read the User Guide for online submission of application and then proceed further.
• Hand Written/Typed/Photostat copies/outside printed application form will not be accepted.
• For any clarification you may please contact:
e-mail: [email protected] (OR) Helpdesk No 040-66671613 (Helpdesk No. will be available from Monday to Saturday between 10:30 AM to 06:00 PM).
• Documents to be uploaded along with the application form:
a. Candidates recent passport size photo of (Max size- 50 KB)
b. Signature of the candidate of (Max Size- 30 KB)
For more details: click here