Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
Nuclear Fuel Complex
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER
BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”
Information: –Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad; Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu; (Industrial Establishments) and NFC-Kota, a greenfield project under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The selected candidates, on an appointment, are liable to serve in any of the above units and any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy located in different parts of the country. Details of posts and eligibility criteria for the posts are as under:-
Job Posted on– 11.June.2018
Last date:-29 June 2018
Name of the post:– Driver-Cum Pump-Operator-Cum-Fireman(A)
Group of Service:-Group-C
No.of post:-11 (SC-03, OBC-01, UR-07)
PAY: –Rs.21700/- (Cell No. 1 in the Level 03 of Pay Matrix) Plus usual Allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
Nationality:-Must be a citizen of INDIA
Age:-Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years for UR, 28 years for OBC (including 03 years relaxation for OBC candidates) and 30 years for SC (including 05 years relaxation for SC candidates) as on the last date
of receipt of application. [Maximum 05 years relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of candidates with longer experience]
Educational Qualification & Experience:-
Educational Qualification:-HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one-year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting
equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
HOW TO APPLY:-
• Candidates may please click the link provided in NFC website www.nfc.gov.in for submitting their application Online.
• User Guide is available on the Website duly explaining the procedure to apply, payment of application fee, upload Photo & Signature and to take a printout of application form submitted.
• The applicants have to read the User Guide for online submission of application and then proceed further.
• Hand Written/Typed/Photostat copies/outside printed application form will not be accepted.
• For any clarification you may please contact:
e-mail: email@example.com (OR) Helpdesk No 040-66671613 (Helpdesk No. will be available from Monday to Saturday between 10:30 AM to 06:00 PM).
• Documents to be uploaded along with the application form:
a. Candidates recent passport size photo of (Max size- 50 KB)
b. Signature of the candidate of (Max Size- 30 KB)
For more details: click here