NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL TEACHERS’
TRAINING AND RESEARCH, KOLKATA
Block – FC, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 106
Information: –NITTTR, Kolkata invites applications for the post of Senior Administrative Officer (UR). For
details, visit www.nitttrkol.ac.in. An application should reach latest by 03.07.2018
Job Posted on– 17.June.2018
Last date:- 03 July 2018
Name of the post:–Senior Administrative Officer
Pay Matrix Level:-Level 11 (Rs. 67,700 –Rs. 2,08,700) Pay Rs. 67,700/- with allowances as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience
Essential: –A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Must have 15 years’ experience in Administration, Accounts, Establishment, Purchase and Stores in Government, Quasi Government or Autonomous Organisations, preferably in Educational Institution on regular basis of which minimum 7 years of experience in supervisory position in Pay Level of 6 or 7 or 6 years in pay Level of 8 or 5 years in Pay Level of 9/10 [ as per CCS (Revised Pay) Rule. 2008].
Desirable:-Candidate should have some qualification in the field of Management (any discipline) or Law.
Age Limit: 45 years
How to Apply:-The crucial date for determining age will be 01/01/2018. Relaxation with regard to age is as per Government of India rules. However, age can be relaxed for deserving candidates with merits at the discretion of the authority.
5. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant either before or after the selection. The decision of the Institute will be final.
6. The Institute reserves the right either to fill up or cancel the post without assigning any reason.
7. The Institute at its discretion may conduct written test and /or interview to select the suitable candidate. The decision of the authority of the Institute shall be final in this regard.
8. Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed single AC-3 Tier Railway/Bus fare by shortest route for both ways on production of tickets.
9. The prescribed minimum qualification does not entail applicants to be called for interview. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
10. Candidates employed in Government/ Semi- Government/ Government undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel and obtain a NOC from the employer for furnishing at the time of interview.11. Application received after the closing date i.e 03.07.2018 will be rejected summarily. The Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
12. Preference will be given to the candidates who will reside in the Institute Residential Campus.
13. The applications must be accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) either through NEFT State Bank India, Salt Lake (Sector-I) Branch SB A/C No.10836428657, IFSC : SBIN 0001612 or Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Director, NITTTR, Kolkata’, payable at Kolkata. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Challan /Reference No/DD No is to be mentioned in the designated field in the form. However, there is no fees for SC / ST / PH candidate. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
14. Followed steps are to be followed to submit the duly filled application form:
a. Download the Application Form from the institute’s website <www.nitttrkol.ac.in>
b. Fill the fillable PDF application form and save the file and print.
c. Send the duly filled-in form (in pdf) to email@example.com.
d. Sign and affix the recent passport size photo in the designated field of the hardcopy of the duly filled-in application form.
e. Send the signed application form along with self-attested copy of testimonials/ certificates duly addressed to the Director, NITTTR, Kolkata, Block – FC, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700106 superscribing on top of the envelop “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER AGAINST ADVT. No. 02/2018-19
15. Last date of receiving both the forms (Softcopy and Hardcopy) is 03.07.2018
for more details: click here