BNPM Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 60 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts. BNPM India Notification is available on official website www.bnpmindia.com. The Last Date to submit the Application for Bank Note Paper Mill Jobs is 30th June 2016.
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited has issued the BNPM Notification in the month of May 2016 with Advt No. 01/Apprentice/2016-17. Candidates who wish to apply for Bank Note Paper Mill Recruitment 2016 have to apply for this Notification on or before the last date. Aspirants searching for Central Government Jobs have to utilize this opportunity. Interested Candidates have to read the detailed BNPM Limited Notification before applying for BNPM Jobs. Download Application for BNPM India Recruitment 2016 from the link available below.
BNPM Vacancy Details – BNPM India Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total No of Training Slots|
|1.||Graduate Apprenticeship Training||30|
|2.||Technician Apprenticeship Training||30|
- andidates who wish to apply for BNPM Recruitment 2016 have to refer the Official Notification available below for details regarding the age limit.
Educational Qualification for BNPM India Recruitment
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts: Applicants must complete Degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
- For Technician Apprentice Posts: Candidates should pass Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
Total Vacancies: 60 Posts.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Period of Apprenticeship: One Year.
Selection Process: Candidates applied for BNPM India Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Pre-Employment Medical Fitness Test.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs 4,984/- per month.
- For Technician Apprentice: Rs 3,542/- per month.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30/06/2016.
BNPM Application Form:
- Visit the official website www.bnpmindia.com.
- Click on Careers.
- Download the Application.
- Fill the Application and send the application along with relevant documents with envelope superscribed as “Advt. No. 01/Apprentice/2016-17: Application for the post of Graduate / Technician Apprenticeship Training (Discipline: _______________________).” to the below address by ordinary/speed post.
Documents to be enclosed along with application:
- Self Attested copies of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
The General Manager,
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited,
Paper Mill Compound, Entry Gate No. 1,
Mysuru – 570 003,