NPCIL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 135 Technical Officer, MO, DM & Other Posts: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India has issued notification for the recruitment of 135 Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy Manager, Dy Chief Fire Officer, Dy Law Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-05-2015 at 10:00 hrs to 31-05-2015 at 17:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 135
Name of the Posts:
A. Special Recruitment Drive: 41 Posts
1. Scientific Officer/ D: 05 Posts
2. Technical Officer/ D: 21 Posts
3. Medical Officer/ D (General Surgeon/ Physician): 03 Posts
4. Medical Officer/ C (GDMO): 01 Post
5. Dy Manager (Finance & Accounts): 07 Posts
6. Dy Manager (Contracts & Materials Management): 04 Posts
B. Current Vacancies: 94 Posts
1. Technical Officer/ D: 08 Posts
2. Medical Officer/ C (GDMO): 02 Posts
3. Scientific Officer/ C: 10 Posts
4. Dy Chief Fire Officer (DCFO)/ A: 04 Posts
5. Dy Manager (Human Resource): 11 Posts
6. Dy Manager (Finance & Accounts): 23 Posts
7. Dy Manager (Contracts & Materials Management): 10 Posts
8. Dy Manager (Hospitality Services): 01 Post
9. Dy Manager (Public Relations): 11 Posts
10. Dy Law Officer (DLO): 02 Posts
11. Dy Manager (Security): 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 40 years for post A-1, 2, 3, B-1, 4, 11, 35 years for A-4, B-2, 3, 30 years for A-5, 6, B-5 to 9, 33 years for B-10 as on 30-05-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Full Time M.E/ M.Tech with minimum 60% marks for A-1, Full Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) with 60% marks for post A-2, MS/ MD or equivalent for post A-3, MBBS + relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent for A-4, Full Time B.E/ B.Tech & M.E/ M.Tech in Industrial & Fire Safty for A-5 for more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written/Online Test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Non-Refundable Rs. 250/- application fee with applicable bank charges using State Bank. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen, DODPKIA & Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 01-05-2015 at 10:00 hrs to 31-05-2015 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Before applying online should have scan their photograph & signature and valid email id & password.
2. Log on to the website www.npcilcareers.co in.
3. Click on careers.
4. Click on Click here to view details & Apply Online.
5. Read instructions care fully.
6. Fill all mandatory details of application form.
7. Click on Submit Button.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-05-2015 at 10:00 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-05-2015 at 17:00 hrs.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…