आईसीएमआर- राष्ट्रीय प्रजनन स्वास्थ्य अनुसंधान संस्थान
ICMR- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
(भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान अनुसन्धान पररषद)
Indian Council of Medical Research
जहांगीर मेरवानजी स्ट्रीट, परेल, मुंबई 400012
Information:-Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 17th August 2018 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under the NonInstitutional ad-hoc project.
Title of project: “In Vitro and In Vivo Functions of Cell Surface Estrogen Receptors in the Context of Prostate Cancer” funded by DAE-BRNS.
Jobs Post On:- 30 July 2018
Last Date:-17 August 2018.
Name of the Post:-Junior Research Fellow
No. of Post:-01 Post
The scale of Pay: –Rs. 25,000/-p.m. + 30% HRA as per rules.
Essential qualification: – Postgraduate degree in Life Sciences or any other relevant area of biology
Desirable:-Experience in animal handling, animal tissue culture, molecular biology techniques.
Age Limit:-30 Years
How to apply:-Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent color photograph.
General Instructions: –1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be as per the government rules. Woman candidates would be given 5 years’ age relaxation.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
For more details:-Click here