NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT & PANCHAYATI RAJ
(An Organization of Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India)
Information:-NIRD&PR is the country’s apex organization for undertaking training, research and action research, and consultancy in all aspects of rural development. NIRD&PR invites applications in the prescribed format for two posts of Accounts Officers on Direct/Deputation basis.
Job Post On-20 July 2018
Last Date:-27 July 2018.
Name of the Post:-Accounts Officer.
Age limit:- Below 40 years.
No of the Post:-02(Two).
i) A Degree of recognized university preferably in Commerce;
ii) Should have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India; or the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
iii) At least 7 years of accounts work in a Government Office, or a University, or a Research Institution; or Municipality or other local bodies, or Public Sector Undertaking.
Terms and Conditions:-1. Those who have applied in response to the earlier advertisement No.1/2018 (Admn.A/A5/2018/49), dt.31.01.2018 and advt. No.4/2018 (Admn.A/A5/2018/49), dt.11.05.2018 need not apply and their applications will be considered.
2. Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies/ direct applications within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
3. In case of serving personnel, pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority should be attached along with details of experience and present status.
4. Mere fulfillment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
5. In case of a large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
6. Residential accommodation in NIRDPR Campus will be provided subject to availability.
7. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
How to apply:-Interested candidates may apply through Online Registration available on the website
www.nird.org.in on or before 27.07.2018 (5.30 PM).
For more details:-Click here.