National Institute of Immunohaematology
13th floor, New Multistoreyed Bldg
KEM Hospital Campus
Phone Number :
+91 22 24138518
+91 22 24138519
+91 22 24111161
+91 22 24123987
+91 22 24157454
Infomation: –A Walk-In-Interview is proposed to be conducted on 01.08.2018 to fill up the following posts on Temporary basis consolidated salary under the ad-hoc projects as detailed below. The verification of certificates will be done from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. and the Interviews/Examination will follow from 10.30 am onwards. Candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification and wish to appear for the Walk-in-Interview can download the format given in the website. Duly filled in application along with the excel sheet (both may be downloaded from the website) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 27.07.2018. The Candidate is also required to bring their application along with original certificates and a copy of attested certificates on the day of interview for verification. Under the project ‘‘ Establishment of prenatal diagnosis of Hemoglobin E disorders and BThalassemia Syndromes in Tripura.
Last Date:-27 July 2018
No Of Post:- 01 Post
Name of the Post:– Junior Research Fellow
The scale of Pay:- Rs. 25000/- + HRA. (JRF without NET Qualification may be considered on an emolument of Rs.12000/-+ HRA.)
Age limit:- Not exceeding 30 Years.
Required qualification & experience: – Essential: ( M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Molecular Biotechnology / Biochemistry with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post graduate Degree in
Professional Course.Desirable:- Experience in Molecular Biology
How To Appy:- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to fill their application from download from NIIH website http://www.niih.org.in and ICMR website http://www.icmr.nic.in..Duly filled application along with the excel sheet (both may be downloaded from the website) should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 27.07.2018. The Candidates are required to report to the Institute on 01.08.2018 at 9.00 am
with the application form and one set of self-attested xerox copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, and category (if applicable) for verification.
General Instructions:- 1. The post are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
2. Above said post will be stationed at NIIH, Parel, and Mumbai 400012.
3. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for Regular posts and benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable under the rules.
4. Age is relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants in accordance with the Instructions issued by DOPT from time to time in this regard.
5. No.TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of a post and out stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for Interview and joining of a post if offered.
6. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
7. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Prior information on attending of Tests/Interview is required by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org up to 27.07.2018. No candidate shall be entertained after 10.00 am on the test day
For more details: click here