National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple
(Dept. of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan),
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India]
ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam(PO), Chennai – 603 112.
Phone: 044-27472113, 27472046, 27472423 Toll Free No: 18004250345 Fax: 044-27472389
Walk in Selection for Empanelment of Professionals
for NIEPMD Extension Centre, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Island
Information: – NIEPMD is in the process of impaneling professionals who are in possession of requisite qualification; experience and expertise in their field. Based on the credentials, a panel of professionals will be drawn by NIEPMD and their services will be utilized on a need-based requirement for providing services to Persons with Disabilities, the conduct of long term & short term HRD programmes etc. The period of their contractual engagement, fixed honorarium payable etc., will be based on the relevant rules in vogue. The empanelment shall remain valid for a period of 01 years, which shall be curtailed as per the discretion of the Competent Authority.
The application form strictly as per the prescribed format given in our website to be downloaded and submitted neatly filled up either typed or handwritten and containing the complete details attached with certified/attested copies of proof of age, caste, qualification, experience from current employer etc., and a latest passport size photo affixed on the application form.
Notification Issued:05 June 2018
Last date to apply for this job: 14 June 2018
S.No Name of the Post:-
1 Speech Therapist/ Assistant to Speech Therapist
Qualifications:- BASLP/ DHLS or equivalent
S.No Name of the Post:-
2. Physiotherapist (Female)
Date of walk-in selection:- 14.06.2018
Venue & Timings:- NIEPMD, ECR,Muttukadu,Kovalam Post, Chennai-603112
Note: 1. Depending on the need of Beneficiaries, client flow & HRD activities, the number of professionals
will be engaged on merit basis from the panel of Professionals.
2. The fixed honorarium payable will be calculated based on the actual number of sessions/days engaged
in a month limited to a maximum of 4 sessions a day and the total number of working days/engaged
during the month.
3. The range of fixed honorarium if engaged on all working days of a month ranges from Rs. 19,800/- To
Rs.36,300/-, depending upon their qualification & specialization. No other allowances, advances, perks
etc., are admissible.
Important notes &requirements:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Application form as per the prescribed format given in our website, duly supported with attested photocopies of the complete certificates shall be submitted for the walk-in selection on 14.06.2018.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for empanelment of professionals for A&N Centre of NIEPMD” and sent to the above address by Speed/ Registered post /Courier etc.
- The Management reserves the right to consider impaneling only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere possessing the EQ / DQ and experience will not entail any candidate a right to be considered for empanelment. The final impaneled list as suggested by the duly constituted screening committee shall be published on our official website…
- The decision of the competent authority of NIEPMD will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Bringing in any type of interference, influence, canvassing, other pressures in any form etc., will render disqualification of the candidature and action as deemed fit will be taken against such candidate.
- No correspondence in this matter is entertained. Any interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
For more details: click here