NIELIT Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 185 Sr Technical Asst, Asst Director & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has published a notification for the recruitment of Joint Director (Scientist ‘D’), Deputy Director (Scientist ‘C’), Assistant Director (Scientist ‘B’) & Other vacancies on temporary and contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01-07-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
NIELIT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 185
Name of the Post:
1. Joint Director (Scientist ‘D’): 02 Posts
2. Deputy Director (Scientist ‘C’): 19 Posts
3. Assistant Director (Scientist ‘B’): 27 Posts
4. Technical Officer: 03 Posts
5. Senior Technical Assistant: 34 Posts
6. Technical Assistant: 10 Posts
7. Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
8. Assistant Director (A): 07 Posts
9. Assistant Director (F): 03 Posts
10. Administrative Officer: 01 Post
11. Finance Officer: 01 Post
12. Assistant Librarian: 12 Posts
13. Assistant (A/c): 18 Posts
14. Stenographer: 07 Posts
15. Assistant (Admn): 20 Posts
16. Junior Assistant: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is upto 45 years for S.No-1, 40 years for S.No- 8 & 9, 35 years for S.No- 2, 30 years for S.No- 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 & 12 and 27 years for S.No- 6, 7, 13, 14, 15 & 16 as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per GOI rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engg/Information Technology/Electrical and Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications, M.Sc (Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Physics) with First Class from a recognized University/ Institution or Equivalent with First Class from a recognized University/ Institution for Joint Director (Scientist D), Deputy Director, Assistant Director post, B.E/ B.Tech or MCA with B.Sc for Technical Officer. For more information refer notification. Candidates should have relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for written examination, skill test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates) through online payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.nielit.gov.in on or before 01-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph & Signature at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.nielit.gov.in.
4. Click on Recruitment.
5. Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Apply Online”.
7. Read the Instructions Carefully.
8. Select the “I Agree”.
9. Click on “Proceed to Apply Online”
10. Fill all the mandatory details.
11. Click on Submit Button.
12. Take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 01-07-2015.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…