LDC/ MTS/ Jr. Stenographer/ Lab Technologist
National Institute Of Ayurveda (NIA) has invited candidates for the following posts to be filled by direct Recruitment. Interested candidates can send their Application Form to the Address.
Director, National Institute Of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate,
Amer Road, Jaipur 302002
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Advirtisement Release date||24 Nov 2021|
Last date to Receipt
Offline Form 60-70 days
OBC Candidates 3 years
SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Candidates should not be more than
S/N 2. 25 years
S/N 1. 27 years
S/N 3.4. 28 years
S/N 5. 30 years
S/N 6. 40 years
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||03|
|2.||Multi Tasking Staff||11|
|3.||Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||01|
|4.||Jr. Medical Lab Technologist||01|
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Standard Pass + Computer typing speed: 35 words per minute/ Hindi Typing: 30 words per minute.
2. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Standard Pass (Matriculation)
3. Junior Stenographer (Hindi): 12th pass + Hindi Shorthand speed: 80 WPM, Hindi typing speed: 30 WPM.
4. Junior Medical Lab Technologist: 10+2 with Science subject + Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT)
5. Library Assistant: 10th Pass (SSC) + 1 year Certificate in Library Science.
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Pay scale- 19,900-63,200 Rs. per month/ level 2
2. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Pay scale- 18,000-56,900 Rs. per month/ level 2
3. Junior Stenographer (Hindi): Pay scale- 25,500-81,100 Rs. per month/ level 4
4. Junior Medical Lab Technologist: Pay scale- 29,200-92,300 Rs. per month/ level 5
5. Library Assistant: Pay scale- 19,900-63,200 Rs. per month/ level 2