information: –National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking resumes from qualified candidates for the above-mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Jobs Post On –26 June 2018
Last Date:-12 July 2018
No of Post:-01(one)
Name of the Post:– Project Associate
Remuneration Range:- Between Rs. 55,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month
• Post Graduate degree/diploma in Management or any other related discipline
• At least 5 years experience in planning and handling the Routine Immunization related supplies of Vaccine,
Syringes and Cold chain.
• Desirable: 1-2 years’ experience at National level in supply chain related to Immunization.
• Knowledge & proficiency in computer applications particularly MS office. Knowledge of working in Government
of India would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of written and spoken English and working knowledge of Hindi is required.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in National Health Mission/RCH at National or State
• Formal educational qualification, experience, and age could be relaxed when there is a published work of high
a quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance
Age:- Up to 50 years as on the last date for receiving an application.
How to Apply:- Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 12-Jul-2018. Application submitted in other formats will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention the post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Assist the Deputy Commissioner In-charge programme division in monitoring vaccine and logistics supplies
related to Routine immunization program including AD syringes and cold chain logistics.
• Calculation of vaccine & related logistics projections under Universal Immunization programme and
preparing/Follow up indent for the same approval and following the same with procurement division and
• Follow up with concerned departments/stakeholders related to the procurement of RI related logistics.
• Assist MoHFW in follow up of vaccine stocks with manufacturers and consignees at National and States levels.
• Maintain records pertaining to the stock position of vaccines & related logistics at National & State level and
provide timely alerts related to vaccine supplies to officials in MoHFW.
• Assist with vaccine calculations/projections related to new vaccines introduction such as IPV, Rotavirus and PCV
vaccine and creating new consignees as per laid down government process at national level and tracking supply
• Monitor the vaccine wastage and buffer stocks at all levels and suggest corrective actions.
• To undertake field visits to states for monitoring and evaluation of supply chain.
• Assist in consolidating budget and provide overview related to cost adjustments of the vaccines and other
• Develop user-friendly tools for collation, compilation, and analysis of information on vaccines.
• Update and archive RI reports for easy retrieval.
• Assist in documenting the minutes of the meetings related to the TOR and regular follow-up on action points
agreed upon during meetings.
• Perform any other tasks/activities as assigned by supervisor.
• Delivery of all the above tasks in a time-bound manner
For more details: click here