NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES, MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG -793018
Information:-Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following Group ‘A’ posts on direct recruitment for Person with Disability (PWD) only. Eligible/suitable candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photographs. Candidates working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite qualifications & experience shown against each post bestows no right on them to be called for test/interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview as the Institute deemed fit. Only Indian citizens need to apps.
Jobs Post On:- 01 August 2018
Last Date:-03 September 2018
Name of the Post:-Statistical Officer
No. of Post:-01 Post
Pay Band & Grade Pay:-PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-
Educational Qualification & Experience: – 1. Post Graduate degree in Statistics from a recognized University.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from a recognized Institution.
3. 2 (two) years experience in statistical work related to the field of health preferably in a Medical Institute.
Age Limit (as on closing date of application):- Not exceeding 35 years
How to apply:-Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials and two copies of recent passport size photographs to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of ……………………………………….………..”.
Prescribed proforma of the application form can be downloaded in PDF format from Institute’s website http://www.neigrihms.gov.in. The last date of submission of applications is one month of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News i.e. 03.09.2018.
General Instruction:-1. Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
2. Relaxation of upper age limit will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
3. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through
proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
4. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
5. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
6. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
For more details:-Click here