Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
CSIR- National Environmental
Engineering Research Institute,
Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440 020
Information:- CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI), Nagpur is
dedicated to research and innovations in environmental science and engineering, besides providing solutions to a range of problems posed by industry, government, and society. Over the years, the Institute has developed excellence and expertise and global recognition in emerging areas of environmental science and engineering. CSIR-NEERI is looking for bright and highly motivated Consultants to participate in the exciting task of Environmental Engineering & Science related applications:
Jobs Post On:- 12 July 2018
Last Date:-27 July 2018
No Of Post:-01 Post
Name of the Post:– CONSULTANT – I
Gross Emoluments:-Rs. 1, 50,000/- PM (Consolidated)
Age Limit:-Not more than 65 years
Education Qualification: –1) MSc / Ph.D Specialization in Environmental Management
2) Experience: More than 25 years.
How To Apply:- Eligible candidates may download the application form from CSIR-NEERI website: www.neeri.res.in Application duly filled, together with recent passport size photograph, relevant copies of proof of claims made, should be sent in a sealed envelope cover super scribing “Application for the post of
Consultant” Advt. No. 3/2018 so as to reach on or before 27.07.2018 addressed to ‘ the Administrative Officer,
CSIR- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440 020
General Instruction:-1. These positions are open only to Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India
2. The appointment will be in CSIR-National Environmental EngineeringResearch Institute, Nagpur under Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR) which is an autonomous Body under Ministry Of Science &Technology
3. The above positions are purely temporary and on contract basis for the duration of one year only.
4. Age limit will be reckoned as on closing date of Application and no age relaxation will be entertained.
5. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
6. The screening /shortlisting of applications will be done on the basis of information furnished on the application form by the applicants. Furnishingwrong/false information will be a disqualification and CSIR-NEERI will NOT
be responsible for any consequences of furnishing such wrong /false information
For more details: click here