DEPARTMENT OF ENTOMOLOGY
N. M. College of Agriculture
Navsari Agricultural University
Eru Char Rasta, Dandi Road
Navsari – 396 450 (Gujarat) India.
Information:-The Professor and Head, Department of Entomology, N. M. College of Agriculture, Navsari Agriculture
University, Navsari proposed to fill up following temporary and time-bound vacant position in the AICRP project “All India Coordinated Research Project on Honey Bees & Pollinators” (B.H. 2083) detailed below on the basis of inviting applications and personal interview which may be extendable further depending on availability of fund and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Last Date:-27 July 2018.
Name of the Post:-Bee Professional.
Age limit:-35 years for men and 40 years for women.
Salary:-Rs.16000/- fixed per month.
No of the Post:-
Qualification:-B.Sc. (Agri.)/B.Sc.(Horti.)/B.Sc. (life sciences) OR 10+2 having at least 10 years’ experience handling bee colonies.
Desirable:-Experience in handling and management of bee colonies and beekeeping projects.
Job Requirements:-Good writing and communication skills in Gujarati, Hindi, and English, handling of honeybees/colonies, a collection of pollinators and host plants, monitoring and data recording of a laboratory as well as field experiments and surveys data collection, compilation, statistical analysis and preparation of documents.
Terms and Conditions:-1. The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project, it will fill from date of joining to 28.02.2019. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of a project.
2. Selected candidates can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by an issue of one week’s notice.
They may also leave the assignment on their own violation, by giving one week’s notice. At the end of contract period, the appointee has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the NAU.
3. Above age limit relaxable to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of Gujarat rules.
4. The applicants must have to attach no objection certificate from his/her employer and the application should be sent with the proper channel.
5. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
6. Interview committee reserves all rights to reject any or all candidate.
7. The relevant details pertaining to recruitment is available on NAU website: http://www.nau.in/ under Career & job section.
How to apply:- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application form supported with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience should reach to the office of Professor and Head, Department of Entomology, N. M. College of Agriculture, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari- 396 450 (Gujarat) on or before 27/07/2018 (Friday) at 17:00 hrs in duplicate. Mention “Application for Bee Professional post” on sealed envelope.
For more details:-Click here.