Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamil Nadu has released a Notification for Assistant Medical Officer, (AMO) post on temporary basis in the department of Yoga & Naturopathy/ Ayurveda/ Homoeopathy/ Siddha/ Unani by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Eligible & Willing candidates can apply online from 26th October to 10th November 2021 from official Website. Apply link has been provided in below section.
Tamil Nadu state
Start From 26 Oct 2021
Closing date 10 Nov 2021
CBT Exam date Nov 2021 (Tentative)
Candidates should not be more than
Ex Serviceman-48 years
|1.||AMO (Yoga & Naturopathy)||35|
1. Assistant Medical Officer (Yoga & Naturopathy): Minimum 4 years Degree or Diploma in Naturopathy from a Recognized University.
2. Assistant Medical Officer (Unani): Bachelor in Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
3. Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy): Diploma/degree in Homoeopathy
4. Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda): Degree in BAMS/ HPIM/ LIM
5. Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha): Degree in B.S.M.S/ HPIM/ GCIM/ MD/ BIM/ LIM
Pay Scale- 56,100-1,77,500 Rs./ level 22
|Notification||1 I 2 I 3 I 4 I 5|