MILKFED Punjab Jobs 2016
The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers & Federation Limited (MILKFED) is looking for bright candidates for the Clerk, Typist, Lab technician etc. posts. So, MILKFED has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of candidates to fill up 140 vacancies. All the Male and Female candidates who fulfilled the given below eligibility criteria may apply for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016 through online mode via official website i.e. http://www.verka.coop/. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Punjab 2016-17 after Graduation degree.
Punjab MILKFED Application Form 2016-17
Those who are looking forward to apply are required to submit MILKFED Online Application Form 2016-17on or before the last date. Interested candidates may go through the complete article to know the Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form, Mode of Payment and other details. The starting and closing date to apply for MILKFED Punjab Jobs 2016 is 30-05-2016 and 16-06-2016. There will be no interview will held and the selection will be based on marks obtained in the written examination that will be conducted in July / August 2016.
MILKFED Punjab Recruitment Notification 2016
- Advertisement No. 02/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers & Federation Limited
- Name of Post:- Clerk, Typist, Lab technician etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 140
- Job Location:- Punjab
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Category Wise|
|1||Clerk/ Typist||100||[UR-37, SC-33, BC-9, PWD-06, EXS-15]|
|2||Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician||40||[UR-23, SC-14, BC-01, EXS-02]|
- For Clerk/ Typist Posts:- Rs.10300-34800/+ GP Rs.3200/-
- For Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician Posts:- Rs.5910-20200/+ GP Rs.2400/-
MILKFED Punjab Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2016-17
Age Limit (as on 16-06-2016):-
- Minimum Age:- 18 years
- Maximum Age:- 45 Years
Note:- The reserved category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation.
- For Clerk/ Typist Posts:- To be eligible to apply for the Clerk / Typist posts, candidate should possess B.Com with “O” level certificate of DOEACC.
- For Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician Posts:- Candidate should possess B.Sc degree with Chemistry and “O” level certificate in IT.
It is mandatory for applicants to deposit the application fee amount through Challan Form in any branch of Punjab National Bank (PNB) on or before the last date i.e. 16th June 2016.
- For General category candidates:- Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates:- Rs.350/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be purely on the basis of marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
Note:- No Interview will held for selection.
MILKFED Written Exam Pattern:-
There will be 100 marks questions and each question will be of 1 mark. Candidates will have to score at least passing marks i.e. 45% (40% for SC, BC, SC EXS candidates of Punjab domicile only)
|Sr. No||Name of Paper/ Subject||Max. Marks|
|1||Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English)||20|
|3||Mental Aptitude/ Reasoning||15|
How to Apply for MILKFED Clerk / Typist Jobs 2016-17:-
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers & Federation Limited i.e. http://www.verka.coop/.
- Click on “Apply Online” link and fill the form correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Make the fee payment through Challan form in PNB Bank.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online application form:- 30-May-2016
- Last Date for online application form:- 16-June-2016
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 20-June-2016
- Date of Written Examination:- July/August 2016