Last Date:- 04th December 2015
Mode of application:- Online
Name & No. of post:-
1. Dy. Collector: 19 posts
2. Dy. Superintendent of Police: 50 posts
3. Superintendent, District Jail: 02 posts
4. Jr. Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director: 128 posts
5. Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit: 06 posts
6. Employment Officer: 01 post
7. Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives: 13 posts
8. Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat): 12 posts
9. District Coordinator: 01 post
10. Area Coordinator: 01 post
11. Assistant Director: 09 posts
12. Child Development Project Officer: 19 posts
13. Commercial Tax Inspector: 40 posts
14. Excise Inspector: 23 posts
15. Inspector of Cooperatives/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 18 posts
16. Chief Municipal Officer: 16 posts
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 25 years for Dy. Superintendent of Police, 21 to 30 years for Excise Inspector, 20 to 30 years for Superintendent, District Jail as on 01-01-2016. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Scale of pay:- Please refer notification.
Educational Qualification:- Graduation degree from an approved University / Institution.
Application fee:- Rs.250/- for SC / ST / PH / OBC category and Rs.500/- for all other categories & out of MP state aspirants. Portal charges are INR 40/- and INR 50/- are rectifying charges.
How to apply:- Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 05-11-2015 at 12:00 PM to 04-12-2015 till Midnight 12:00.