Post name: LGBRIMH Various Offline Form 2022
Post date: 11.12.2021
Short Info: LGB Regional Institute Of Mental Health shortly LGBRIMH has opened direct recruitment for below mentioned posts under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Eligible & Willing candidates can apply offline by post.
|Qualification||10th 12th Degree Nursing|
|Advirtisement date||LGB/Estt/246/01/Part Iv/5130|
Last date to Receipt Application Form
10 Jan 2022
100 Rs. (Bank Draft)
S/N 22.214.171.124. 35 years
S/N 2.6.7. 30 years
S/N 5. 27 years
S/N 8. 25 years
|Post wise Vacancies|
|1. Staff Nurse- 10
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 08
3. Nursing Tutor- 05
4. Clinical Psychologist- 01
5. Stenographer Grade II- 01
6. Radiographer- 01
7. Medical Record Technician- 01
8. Receptionist- 02
9. Ward Sister- 03
|1. Staff Nurse: 10th Pass + B.sc Nursing/ GNM Registration with INC or State Nursing Council.
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Standard Pass + English typing speed: 30 words per minute Or Hindi Typing speed: 25 words per minute.
3. Nursing Tutor: Masters degree in Psychiatric Nursing with minimum 55% marks.
4. Clinical Psychologist: Masters degree with concerned discipline with minimum 55% marks + Master of Philosophy in concerned philosophy + 2 years post M.Phil teaching and Research Experience in a Mental Hospital.
5. Stenographer Grade II: 12th Pass from a Recognized University + Skill test
6. Radiographer: Matriculation + 2 years diploma in Radiographic Technique.
7. Medical Record Technician: 12th Pass + Minimum 6 months training course for medical record technician.
8. Receptionist: 12th Pass + Experience in the profession of Receptionist.
9. Ward Sister: 10th Pass + B.sc Nursing/GNM + Minimum 5 years experience as staff nurse in a 100 bedded govt hospital
How To Apply
First of all candidates have to download Application Form from official site then fill required information affix Photograph and attach attested copies of all certificates along with bank draft (100 Rs.) then send to the certain address.
Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur- 784001