KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES & OCEAN STUDIES
PANANGAD P.O., KOCHI 682 506, KERALA, INDIA
0484- 2703782, 2700598; Fax: 91-484-2700337; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.kufos.ac.in
Information: –Applications are invited for filling up of following temporary vacancies of /Professor Chair,
Project Scientists/Research Associates, Research Fellows, Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant
(Data Entry Operator) and Field Assistant to the various plan projects under Centre of Excellence in
Job Posted on– 08.June.2018
Last date:-25 June 2018
Name of the post:-Professor Chair
Qualification:-1. Ph.D. Degree in Zoology/Aquatic Biology/Fisheries with a specification in Aquaculture/ Mariculture or Ph.D. in Aquaculture/ Mariculture.
2. A minimum of fifteen years of teaching experience in a University/Research Experience in a National
or International Institute in the Field of Aquaculture.
3. Five Years experience as Professor or equivalent cadre as per ICAR/UGC norms applicable to Chair of
Eminence/Director of Research/Dean/Professor in the UGC pay scale.
4. Record of Productive Research as indicated by Published research work in international journals
with high impact factor and should also have five years of experience in Research Administration/Management. Administrative experience in planning fisheries research, preparation of projects and implementation/report
writing and resource generation.
Contract period:-1 year(Extendable up to the termination of a project as per availability of funds)
Remuneration: – Rs.50000/-(Consolidated)
Maximum age limit: –65 Years
How to Apply:-1. Interested candidates are requested to apply with bio-data and copies of certificates to
prove educational qualification and experience etc.
2. Biodata should reach to the office of the Registrar, Kerala University of Fisheries
and Ocean Studies, Panangad P.O., Pin – 682 506 on or before 4.30 pm on
3. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate biodata for each post with mentioning category No.
For more details: click here