Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 50 District Judge Posts: Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka has released notification for the direct recruitment of 50 District Judge vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15-07-2015 at 11:59 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 50
Name of the Posts: District Judge
1. Scheduled Caste: 07 Posts
2. Scheduled Tribe: 02 Posts
3. Category-I: 02 Posts
4. Category-II(A): 09 Posts
5. Category-II(B): 02 Posts
6. Category-III (A): 03 Posts
7. Category-III(B): 03 Posts
8. General Merit: 22 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 48 years for SC/ ST, 45 years for others as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable 3 years for Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
Selection Process: Candidates should possess written examination and voice viva.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST/ Category-I) through online or Challan.
Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm.
Online Generation of Challan Form: On submission of online application the candidates shall download the Challan through the SBI online payment gateway link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/ icollecthome.htm in the PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 15-07-2015 at 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, Contact No & scanned copies of photograph & Signature.
2. Log on through the website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
3. Click on “Notifications” —–> “Recruitment”.
4. Select the Desired post.
5. Click on “Click here to Apply Online Application” —> “Online Application”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online & for download of Challan: 15-07-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 17-07-2015.
For more details like scale of pay, probation and other information click on the link given below…