SI/ ANM/ Field Worker/ Computor
Office of the Additional Chief Medical & Health Officer has released a Notification to Recruitment of various Grade III & IV post under Health & Family Welfare department in Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC) , Diphu. Eligible candidates can submit the Application Form to the Office during office hours.
Additional Chief Medical & Health Officer (FW) karbi Anglong district Diphu.
|Organization name||CM&HO Family Welfare KAAC|
Last date to Receipt
29th Nov 2021
Candidates should be
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 38 years
OBC/MOBC Candidates 3 years
SC/ST Candidates 5 years
|2.||Statistical Investigator (SI)||01|
1. Statistical Investigator: Bachelor Degree in any Stream + Minimum 6 month Computer Application diploma/ certificate.
2. ANM: ANM course pass from any recognized Institution by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Field Worker: 10th Pass (Matriculation) + Minimum 6 month Computer Application diploma/ certificate.
4. Computor: 10th Pass (Matriculation) + Minimum 6 month Computer Application diploma/ certificate.
1. Statistical Investigator: 14,000-60,500 Rs./ Grade pay 6800/ pay band 2
2. ANM: 14,000-60,500 Rs./ Grade pay 6200/ pay band 2
3. Field Worker: 14,000-60,500 Rs./ Grade pay 6200/ pay band 2
4. Computor: 14,000-60,500 Rs./ Grade pay 6200/ pay band 2