Post Name: J&K Services Selection Board (SSB)
SSB Syllabus 2020-2021
|2||Mathematics / Statistics||10|
|5||Accountancy/ Book keeping||30|
General Knowledge (GK)
Popular Names :
- Scientific Discovery
Constitution Of India:
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles
- Sponsored Schemes
- Guidelines & Objectives
- Tourist Destinations
- History Of Jammu & kashmir- Places & their importance
- Sustainable Development Goal
- Agriculture in Economic Development, Industrilization & Economic Development
- Panchayati Raj act 1989
- Climate & Crops in Jammu & Kashmir
- Current Events Of Local, National & International Importance
- Theory Of Probability
- Tabulation and compilation of data
- Methods of collecting primary and secondary data.
- Theory of Attributes- Basic concept and their applications.
- Sampling and Non Sampling errors.
- Analysis of Time Series components.
- Demography- Census, its feature and functions
- Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, specific fertility rates,
gross and net reproduction rates.
- Set Theory- Basic Concepts and Applications
- Matrices & Determinants, simultaneous Linear Equations.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Economics Basic Concept & Principles
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting for Panchayat.
- Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology
- Growth and development: – Meaning, Scope, Difference & Relevance.
- Inflation; Meaning, Types, Effects
- Production, cost and efficiency.
- Factors of production and laws.
- Demand analysis.
- Theory of Consumers demand using in difference curve technique.
- Pricing under various forms of Markets.
- Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP)
Accountancy & Book Keeping
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
- Bank reconciliation Statement.
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping.
- Rules for journalizing.
- Trial Balance.
- Trading Account.
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit and cash based single entry system of
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Biology: Important Inventions and their inventor; Important and Interesting facts
about human body parts; Nutrition in Animals and Plants; diseases and their
causes like bacteria; Viruses and Protozoa.
- Chemistry: Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses; Chemical name of
Important substances like Plaster of Paris etc.; Chemical Change and Physical
Change; Properties of Gases; surface Chemistry; Chemistry in Everyday life.
- Physics: Important inventions and their inventor; S.I Units; Motion; Sound; light;
Wave; energy; Electricity.