INLAND WATERWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(A Statutory Body under Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India )
Head Office A-13, Sector -1,
Noida, U.P. -201301
Phone : 0120-2544036 & 2474050, Fax : 0120-2521764
Brief Employment Notice no: IWAI/ R&T/ 4 /2018 Dated 04/06/2018
Information:-IWAI invites application from the Indian Nationals working in offices of Central/State
Governments/Public Sector Undertakings/Statutory or Autonomous bodies for filling up the post of Secretary on deputation basis for a period of three years which may be extended for another two years.
Job Posted on–06June 2018
Last date to apply for this job:- 15 July 2018
Pay-scale:-Level 13 of 7th CPC i.e. pre-revised 6th CPC Pay Band of Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- on deputation basis.
Essential:- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 15 years experience in a responsible senior position out of which, at least 05 years in the next below level, in administration and establishment works in a Govt. Office or Public body or a commercial organization of repute.
Desirable: -i) A degree in law, (ii) Master of Business Administration, iii) Graduate from Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Name of post:-Secretary
Age Limit:-Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of application.
How to apply Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Vacancy:- Interested candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience may send their applications to Assistant Secretary (R&T), IWAI, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301(UP); so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News, or by 30/07/2018, whichever is later. Complete details of the Circular dated 04/06/2018 and
prescribed format of application may be seen under the head “vacancy” in the website of IWAI
- The Authority is following the Central Govt. Rules & orders in service matters. Leased accommodation and Medical reimbursement are provided as per rules of the Authority.
- The post has all India transfer liability; However, the post of Secretary is operated at the Head Quarter of the Authority in Noida.
- Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Outstation candidates if called for interview shall be paid AC 3 Tier Rail Fare to and fro by the shortest route subject to production of proof of journey.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- An application should be sent either in Hindi or English duly signed with a photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of the claim of SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Serviceman / Govt. Servants, etc.
- Persons working in Central/State Governments/UTs/PSUs/ Statutory or Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. If any delay is anticipated, an advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
- Those candidates need not apply or submit a fresh application, who have already applied for the above post in response to earlier advertisement vide Employment Notice No. IWAI/SRC/2/2018 dated 06/03/2018.
- Copies of APAR ’s, for the past 5 years (from 2012-2013 onwards) along with vigilance clearance and Integrity certificate are also required to be enclosed.
- The interested candidates may send their application, within a period of 45 days (last date of submission/receipt of application: 15/07/2018), from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News, in a closed envelope super scribing “Application for the post of Secretary on deputation basis” to the Assistant
Secretary (R&T), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201
For more details: click here