Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Joint Assistant Commandant (Accounts Officer)/JAC (AO). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 02 months from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 02 months from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post:
- Name of the Post: Joint Assistant Commandant (Accounts Officer)/JAC (AO)
- Total No. of Post: 02
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/- per month + Other Allowances
- Educational Qualification: Officers of the Central Government holding analogous post on regular basis and having minimum 3 years experience in Accounts and Budgeting and having successfully completed training of three weeks in finance and accounts.
- Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 52 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with Bio-Data, Photocopies of up-to-date ACR/APAR dossiers for the last 5 years, Integrity Certificate and DE/Vigilance Clearance Certificate should be sent to the Sr. Admn. Officer (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA/Govt. of India, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 within 2 months from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.