INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY CENTRE
OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BOMBAY.
Information:-Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Jobs Post On:- 17 December 2018
Last Date:- 20 December 2018
Name of the Post:- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – Software Developer
No. of Vacancies:- 01
Pay Scale:- Consolidated salary Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Qualification:- BE/BTech in Computer Science or IT with a good academic record. Must have at least 60% in classes 10th and 12th.
1. The candidate should be highly creative, imaginative and willing to learn with a can-do attitude.
2. Strong knowledge of PHP. Must have done some development in PHP.
4. Manage web servers and have good knowledge of LAMPP and XAMPP.
5. Very good knowledge databases especially MySQL and SQL server.
6. Working knowledge of Linux operating system.
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
8.Team-player and self-motivated. Experience: 2 years of relevant experience as a programmer.
How to apply:- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 20th December 2018. Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Job Category: Science & Engineering
Official Website Link:-Click here