Information: –Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals exclusively from Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) for the following 10 positions in workmen category, Salary Grade-IV, in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Pipelines Division) as per details are given below
Jobs Post On:- 08 August 2018
Last Date:-27 August 2018
Name of the Post:-Jr. Office Assistant Grade-IV
No. Of Post:-09 Post
Educational Qualifications required: – Full Time Bachelors’ Degree from a Govt. recognized institute/
Age Limit:-Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 36 years of age as on
07.08.2018. For upper age relaxation, refer to point No. 5.0 (Concessions & Relaxations).
Remuneration:- 1) Salary Grade for the post of Junior Office Assistant and Engineering Assistant (T&I) shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 11900-32000.
2) Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
3) Pay scales are under revision.
How to apply:-1) Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit IOCL Pipelines recruitment portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in
2) There are two steps for the Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill
his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I
registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this
registration number, a candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him.
Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
General Instruction:-1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) The number of vacancies mentioned above is tentative which may change.
3) Indian Oil reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and/or the selection process in part or full
without any notice and/or without assigning any reasons.
4) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
5) The selected candidate shall be posted in any of the locations within the Region/Unit as per vacancy, depending on the post applied for by the candidate.
For more details:-Click here