Indian Museum, Kolkata invited applications for the post of Director on direct recruitment basis failing which by deputation/ absorption basis. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 June 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Director
Pay Scale: Rs 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-
- Master’s or equivalent Degree of a recognized University in Indian History or Archaeology or Anthropology or Chemistry or Fine Arts or Pali or in a classical Indian language or Degree in Museology.
- Research experience (documentary evidence of published work to be produced).
- 10 years experience in a museum under the control of Central/State Govt. and 5 years administrative experience in responsible post.
- Knowledge of Indian antiquities, Museum techniques, publications and educational activities.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to:Director, Indian Museum, 27 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700016 so as to reach the concerned authority within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.